Table of Contents
- 1 Top 3 Recommended Best Water Filtration Vacuum Cleaners
- 2 How to Choose the Best Water Filtration Vacuum Cleaner?
- 3 Recommended water filtration vacuum cleaners
How do you choose the best water filtration vacuum cleaner in 2024? What features and functions should the best water vacuum cleaner have to suit your needs? Read our guide an make an informed choice.
If you count among people whose household needs a more efficient cleaning appliance than a classic vacuum cleaner, a vacuum cleaner with water filtration can be the saving solution for you.
The best water filtration vacuum cleaner not only manages to clean the surfaces much better than a simple vacuum cleaner, but is also the ideal choice when you or some family members suffer from allergy to dust or other respiratory problems . Since any impurity is subsequently fused with water, there is no risk of dust spreading after suction.
So the main advantages of this type of vacuum cleaner are:
• Not only will it aspire dust and impurities, but it is also able to wash stains at the same time.
• Can effectively clean any type of surface: sandstone, parquet, carpets, stairs, etc.
• You can even vacuum water or other spilled liquids.
• You are protected from allergies.
At the moment, this type of vacuum cleaner is the most convenient choice for technology, performance and price, and you will find it useful regardless of the size of your home or the number of family members. So, how do you choose the best water filtration vacuum cleaner?
Top 3 Recommended Best Water Filtration Vacuum Cleaners
How to Choose the Best Water Filtration Vacuum Cleaner?
The easiest way to choose such an appliance is to buy it from the Internet. If you know what specifications to check and consult the opinions of other buyers, you will be able to make the best purchase from the comfort of your home.
The current offer for this device is quite rich and varies considerably depending on the price. Also, a water filtration vacuum cleaner works differently from a classic paper filter vacuum cleaner. Until you can fully understand the difference you will not be able to make the best choice.
Since it is not a product about which you already have a lot of knowledge, we recommend that you inform yourself well before investing. To meet your needs, we have prepared a shopping guide that will give you all the information you need.
To choose the vacuum cleaner or ideal water filter, consider the following important aspects:
Whether we are talking about a normal vacuum cleaner or a water filtration vacuum cleaner, suction power is an essential detail. Being an important factor in determining the performance of the machine, it is good to keep in mind both the engine power and brush suction power, that is, the force with which the dust particles are drawn.
These two values are proportional, so the higher the power value of the engine, the more efficient the vacuum cleaner will be.
This type of vacuum cleaner is manufactured on two different filtration systems: main or double. Vacuum cleaners with flushing or water filtration work according to a simple principle. The impure air is aspirated, filtered into a water tank, and the air that is removed is much cleaner.
The best water filtration vacuum cleaner is able to filter fine particles of dust, spores and microbes larger than 0.3 microns. The air thus eliminated is 99% cleaner.
The best water filtration vacuum cleaner is the double filter one. This means that before it gets filtered through the water, the air passes through a cloth filter and one of porous plastic.
Because there are several stages of filtration, the air removed in the room is much cleaner, and dust and other impurities will not recirculate in the air, so you will not be exposed to the risk of developing allergies or manifestations of an already existing allergy.
The capacity of the water tank will influence also the vacuum cleaners size. This varies from 1.5 litres to 8 litres for larger vacuum cleaners. We recommend that you choose the size of the tank depending on the surface you will need to clean.
A suitable vacuum cleaner for an apartment or a smaller house has a smaller tank size because there are no very large dust deposits. This means you will need to clean the tank more often, but the vacuum cleaner will be cheaper and easier to handle.
If you live in an two stories or higher house, or want to buy the vacuum cleaner to clean an office space, a larger tank size will be a better fit for you.
Dimensions of the Vacuum Cleaner
I have already mentioned that a water filtration vacuum cleaner is larger than an ordinary one, precisely because the water tank occupies more space than a textile or paper bag. This is not an issue that affects you very much unless the vacuum cleaner is to be used by an elderly person.
The bigger the appliance is, the harder it is to store and handle. Take this into account when choosing the right water filtration vacuum cleaner for you. In fact, if you do not have a large surface that you need to clean quite often and a generous storage space, it is better to choose a classic vacuum cleaner.
Weight of the Vacuum Cleaner
The weight of a water filtration vacuum cleaner will particularly affect you if you have to climb it upstairs. Generally, the weight of a vacuum cleaner varies depending on the size of the tank and falls within a reasonable range of 3-5 kg. It is best to choose the smallest weight because it will be easier to transport and use. To help you with transport, the best water filtration vacuum cleaner must be fitted with wheels.
Your comfort and your family is influenced by the noise emitted, and we all know how disturbing it is to use a very noisy vacuum cleaner. In order to remain a safe area of comfort, do not choose a vacuum cleaner that emits a stronger sound than 60-70 dB.
The best water filtration vacuum cleaner should be able to be used on several surfaces. Whether you are cleaning tiles, linoleum, parquet, stone or carpets or upholstery, it must behave perfectly.
You should also be able to vacuum any kind of dirt, whether liquid or dry, without jeopardizing the safety of the appliance. The best water filter vacuum cleaner offers both effective dust removal and fast scrubbing.
Perhaps a disadvantage of this type of vacuum cleaner is that you will need to pay special attention to cleaning it. The water in the tank will dirty quickly, so it will have to be changed after each use, so you will need more time to clean the vacuum cleaner beforehand.
If this step is ignored, you risk letting the mould and bacteria grow, which are encouraged by the moist and wet environment of the water tank.
There are vacuum cleaners that will need to change the filter after a few uses, as is the case for those with double filtering system.
You have to check how easily you can replace these items and how much it will cost you. Some vacuum cleaners use a special detergent to increase their efficiency, so consider their price also before buying a water filtration vacuum cleaner.
Which Functions and Accessories Should Have the Best Water Filtration Vacuum Cleaner
• Water tank – big enough for your household needs
• Cable pull-out button – retracts the power cord automatically and stores it in a special built-in compartment.
• Vacuum power adjustment function – allows you greater control and you can save on electricity.
• Different brushes and heads – to enjoy optimum suction on different surfaces and difficult home areas.
• Auto-on / off function.
Recommended water filtration vacuum cleaners
Taking into account the above criteria, after studying the market offer and buyers’ opinions, we can recommend you below some models of water filtration vacuum cleaners that offer an excellent price/quality ratio.
- Powerful suction: The wet and dry vacuum cleaner sucks up all fine and coarse dirt thanks to 180AW suction power. The blow function enables loose dirt to be blown off surfaces
- One-piece cartridge filter: Thanks to the one-piece cartridge filter, the WD 2 Plus can suck up both wet and dry dirt without the need to change the filter in between
- Practical equipment: It has a 12-litre plastic collection container, a 1.8-metre suction hose and storage possibilities for accessories, cables and hose
- WET OR DRY - The Vacmaster Power 30 Wet & Dry Cleaner with Power Take Off delivers a high suction power to clean up any wet or dry mess in your workshop or home. The vacuum cleaner includes a cartridge filter and dust bag to remove dry dirt and dust while the foam filter clears liquid and damp debris
- HOOK UP POWER TOOLS - Extract dust while you work. Attach a 240V power tool to the power socket on the vacuum to remotely operate the cleaner while you sand and drill - clean up doesn’t have to be harder than the job itself
- FOR HOME AND WORKSHOPS - With a thick 30L stainless steel tank, suction tubes, air flow control and simple operation, the Vacmaster Power 30 is a powerful cleanup tool for workshop and DIY work. Easily clear and dispose of dirt and rubble for a spotless job
- WET & DRY EXTRACTION: Clean up water, sludge, dust and dirt with this heavy duty vacuum cleaner. This high performance wet and dry vacuum is powered by a self-cooling 200 air watt bypass motor that clears messes in your home, garage, or workshop
- HOOK UP POWER TOOLS - 1740W power take-off socket. Plug in your power tool and connect the suction hose to start extracting dust as you sand or drill. Operate the vacuum cleaner remotely from the power switch on your tool
- BAGGED OR BAGLESS OPERATION - Simply fit the dust bag to hygienically dispose of dirt and fine dust. Or use without a dustbag when vacuuming larger rubble or liquids into the 20L tank
- The Einhell TC-VC 1820 S wet & dry vac is a powerful helper with a 1,250 W rating for in-depth and thorough cleaning jobs.
- The wet & dry vac from Einhell is equipped with a rust-proof and sturdy stainless steel tank with a capacity of 20 liters. The hose system with a diameter of 36 mm maintains high air and dirt flow.
- The blow connection is for blow-cleaning hard-to-reach areas such as in awkward corners or behind solid cupboards. For easy transport and flexibility in use there are castors.
- Built with a powerful 1250W motor
- Multi-purpose tool that can be used at home or in the workshop
- Large robust tank – 15L
Last update on 2024-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API