The Best Gas Burner Grill Barbeque
How do you choose the best gas burner grill barbecue for yard and garden? What features and functions must have the right product for you? Read the article for tips and tricks.
Table of Contents
Why buy a gas burner grill BBQ?
The warm season is approaching, and it is not really a summer without a barbecue in the yard. Many people prefer charcoal grilling, but gas grills have many advantages in terms of comfort and ease of use.
The gas burner grill barbecue is warmer than the charcoal and provides the same grilled flavour that you can not get if you cook on an electric grill.
Garden gas burner grills can reach high temperatures that you can keep constant for a long time.
When talking about the available gas burner barbecue grills we will see that there are a lot of options.
Some grills have special amenities such as the possibility of connecting to the natural gas grid, infrared technology or rotisserie accessories. These extras are wonderful and can greatly improve your grilled cooking experience.
But for most of us, a simple gas burner grill that does what it needs to do is more than enough. The best gas grill barbecue can be turned on quickly with electric ignition and can cook delicious dishes for friends and family.
Best Gas Grill BBQ: What to Look for
Those who want to feed their neighbours and friends will need a gas burner grill with a large cooking surface and space to keep the meat warm. For each one there is a right product and we help you choose the one that suits your needs.
Gas or Charcoal
The debate about the ideal fuel for grilling is decades old. Charcoal grill users love the specific smoke taste, while a gas burner grill offers more flexibility and speed. Both types of grilling provide good results, but gas grills gain due to ease of use and maintenance.
For example, some gas grills offer additional burners that increase cooking or rotation accessories. In addition, gas burner grills are much easier to clean because there is no ashes to clean and toss and in addition a gas bottle last much more than a bag of coal.
One of the main disadvantages of the charcoal grill is the waiting time. You have to make the fire, wait for it to burn, to heat the coal, and then you can cook. Gas burner grills are the quick solution for those who want to quickly cook their favourite meat, be it hamburger, chicken, steaks or sausages.
Gas burner grills with an extra burner are ideal because you can boil a corn, you can cook potatoes or you can keep your barbecue sauce warm while the meat is cooking.
Gas burner grills allow for slow cooking of pieces of meat that require this such as ribs or pork legs because you can maintain a constant temperature without the need to add coals and always check it.
Perhaps a gas cylinder is heavy, but gas grids offer a lower operating cost. Instead of buying a charcoal bag every time, a gas bottle can take up to a few months of intense use.
Best Gas Burner Grill Barbecue: What to Look for
Gas burner grills offer speed and convenience in use, but there are some aspects that you need to keep in mind to get the best value for money. Take into account the tips below when looking for the best gas burner grill barbecue.
Power and Temperature
The main specification of a gas burner grill is its power (expressed in kW) and the number of burners. The higher the total burner capacity, the higher the total temperature it can generate and maintain the barbecue.
In addition, pay attention to the type of gas used (propane or natural), the ignition mode (manual or electrical) and other additional functions such as additional gas burner, cooking hob or infrared technology.
Gas Grill Functions
The most unpleasant thing you can experience while preparing barbecue meat is the limited space of the cooking surface. Ideally, cooking and warming surface size should be enough to satisfy all guests without long waiting times.
A great cooking grill is ideal to be sure you can cook for a large number of people at once, while a large heating space will allow you to even smash the cheese on the hamburger buns while you roast the buns.
Additionally, some models allow both the use of propane gas and the connection to the natural gas grid that will get rid of the regular change of bottles. If you cook the grill after dark, look for a product that offers lighting features of the cooking surface and the control panel.
High quality build materials are very important when it comes to the longevity of the best gas burner grill. Stainless steel is preferred because it resists rust attack. Cast iron grills hold the heat for a long time and provide specific grid strips.
Choose a barbecue that uses quality stainless steel, especially when it comes to its case and its main burners.
Although stainless steel grills are durable and longevive, they are the hardest to clean. The enamel cast iron grill is the best alternative because it prevents the sticking of the food and makes it much easier to clean it.
When it comes to the best gas burner grill, the bigger the better, but it’s good to choose the right size for you.
Make sure that the power of the grill is big enough. A compact size grill may be preferred depending on the space you have in your yard or garden.
Make sure that the place of assembly and use of the grill is at a safe distance from the house or other flammable structures.
Service and Warranty
Choose a gas burner grill from a reputable manufacturer that can provide support in case you have trouble using it. Additionally, a website set up with online manuals and guides ensures that you have access to all the necessary information even if you miss their physical copy.
And do not forget about the warranty. Ideally you should choose a gas grill with a higher guarantee when it comes to burners and other components, a sure indicator of its longevity.
Choosing the best gas burner grill for you can be a bit difficult when you consider all the issues discussed. Using our tips, choosing becomes easier and you can get delicious grilling in just a few moments from the arrival of the ideal product.
Recommended Gas Burner Grills
Taking into account the above recommendations and studying the wide range of offers on the market, we can further recommend some gas burner grill models that offer excellent quality / price ratio.
- Campfire 4 Main Burner and also includes 1 side burner. Each Burner can be individually ignited via Piezo Ignition.
- easy to move around with 4 wheels, Both Butane & Propane Gas is Compatible! Large Storage Space underneath the Gas Grill + Side Shelves. Includes Warming Rack.
- Barbecue comes Flat-packed and will require assembly. A fully detailed instruction manual is provided, providing an easy and swiftly assembly.
- Circuit Breaker Adapter BDI-A 30 (RCD)
- Transferable adapter, protects users of power tools, domestic appliances, etc
- against electrical hazards
- The CosmoGrill 4+1 is the perfect introduction into gas barbecues, featuring a generously sized grilling area to easily cook for up to 10 people at a time. Includes 4 stainless steel burners and a side burner for pan cooking, enabling you to create your whole meal in one go!
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Four stainless steel burners (7.2 kW) and a side burner (2.1 kW) that can be adjusted and ignited individually via Piezo ignition to accommodate cooking a variety of meat and vegetables with different requirements at the same time. The CosmoGrill 4+1 also features a built-in thermostat enabling you to cook to perfection
- COOKING & MAINTENANCE: Clever V-shaped flame tamers designed to protect the burners from grease, improving the performance and longevity of the barbecue. Also includes a full length warming rack to keep food warm or can be used as an additional grill for indirect cooking.
- Output: 8.6 kW.
- Front storage basket.
- Gas cylinder compartment covered by a washable fabric screen, fire retardant.
- The CosmoGrill Deluxe 4+1 is a premium model for barbecue enthusiasts looking for a more professional barbecuing experience. Both strong and durable, the CosmoGrill features a generously large grilling area to easily cater for up to 15 people at a time.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Four stainless steel burners (10 kW) and a side burner (2.5 kW) that can be adjusted and ignited individually via Piezo ignition to accommodate cooking a variety of meat and vegetables with different requirements at the same time. The CosmoGrill Pro 4+1 also features a strong double walled hood keeping heat encased, along with a built-in thermostat enabling you to cook to perfection.
- COOKING & MAINTENANCE : Clever V-shaped flame tamers designed to protect the burners from grease, improving performance and longevity of the barbecue. Also includes a full length, stainless steel warming rack to keep food warm or used as an additional grill for indirect cooking.
- High quality, powerful and durable stainless steel 4 burner gas barbecue
- Superior enamelled cast iron grill plate and griddle. Premium long-life stainless steel burners
- Extra large family/party Size 77cm x 42cm cooking area, Piezo ignition, removable drip tray, shelves, utensil hooks and wheels
Last update on 2021-05-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API